At cyclistconnection, it is important for us to show a commitment to our community, our customers and our families.
With more than 15 years in business, we have provided hundreds of new and ReCycled bikes to organizations such as Adopt-a-Family, Pelotonia, Mid Ohio Regional Planning Committee, disaster victims and more. We have raised thousands of dollars for charities such as the Komen Foundation, ALS Association, the Stynchula Family Foundation, Nationwide Children’s Hospital (with our own Ride4Autism) and so, so many more.
We feel that it is not only our duty to give back, but our privilege and honor to be able to.
A complete list of our favorite charities are coming soon…
Donation Request Policy and Event Sponsorship
Cyclist Connection is dedicated to the communities in which we do business. Through event sponsorships and support for non-profit community programs, we strive to promote a healthy lifestyle through cycling. We support local charities, non-profit groups and local schools.
Donation and Event Request Guidelines:
Cyclist Connection will evaluate requests for donations or events based on the following guidelines.
REQUESTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED IF THESE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
Annual Deadlines:Requests must be received by the following dates to be considered.
- OCTOBER 1: For events in November, December, January or February.
- FEBRUARY 1: For events in March, April, May,
- MAY 1: For events in June, July, August, September & October.
Organizational Focus:The organization or event must have a cycling focus OR is a charitable and educational organization for youth.
Exclusions: cyclistconnection does not provide donations to the following:
- Religious organizations for religious purposes, however programs with religious organization are eligible if the organization does not advocate religious beliefs or practices.
- Individual sponsorships
- Athletic teams
Re-evaluation:cyclistconnection does NOT automatically donate to past requests. All requests are re-evaluated each year.
How to Submit your Request:
The requester must submit a written request on their company’s or organizational letterhead that includes the following information:
- What is the project or event?
- What is the donation request?
- What is the timetable for your event?
- What group will benefit from this event?
All requests must be submitted in writing to:
Cyclist Connection c/o Donation Request
200 Cemetery Road
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
NO PHONE OR FAX SOLICITATIONS
Events sponsored by Cyclist Connection
- Title Sponsor – Ride4Autism – benefiting and assisting children with autism
- MS 150 Bike Tour – benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Cops and Kids Day – benefiting and assisting children with bike safety
- Tri at the Y – benefiting the YMCA Wellness Center of Lancaster
- Bike to Work Week – benefiting Yay Bikes
- Columbus Outdoor Pursuits
- 5 Days of Freedom – in conjunction with MORPC to raise environmental awareness
- Christmas for the Kids – benefiting underprivileged kids in central Ohio